Temporary to Hire
- Deal with Customers on phone and email
- Process orders on Crm system
- Work with Warehouse on shipment of orders
- Supply Customers with ETA's
- Deal with all types of Customers on phone
- Data Entry
- Bill of Ladiings
- 2 years of Customer Service experience
- Proficient on Ms Suite
- Attendance and punctuality
SN/QPA is a full-service recruiting and staffing firm headquartered in the Chicago Metropolitan area with multiple office locations across the United States. SN/QPA services clients nationwide. Established on the principle “Human Solutions You Can Trust,” SN/QPA has partnered with a wide range of clients from Fortune 500 companies to emerging startups. OUR MISSION is to help your business achieve sustainable competitive advantage through innovative people strategies.
Role: 14/hour Call Center Customer Service
Apply for this job now.