COMPANY: OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH STAFFING.
JOB TYPE: Full Time, Permanent
SALARY: £34K + Shift Allowance + 25 days a/l, Life Assurance, Pension, Professional Membership
Job Ref: SR-5725
Occupational Health Lead Site Nurse
Location: Dagenham, Essex
Job Type: Permanent - Full Time (24 Hour Shift Rota)
Occupational Health Staffing is looking to recruit an Occupational Health Lead Site Nurse on a full time permanent basis for a health care provider on their high profile contract in Dagenham, Essex. Working as part of an occupational health team, the role will involve:-
• Covering the treatment room and health surveillance.
• Audiometry testing and analysis
• Spirometry testing and analysis
• Vision screening
• Fitness to work medicals
• Treatment for acute minor ailments and hold a valid FAW certificate or have recent A&E experience in order to provide callout and accident care in the workplace.
As the Site Lead additional duties will include:-
• Organising nursing rotas, timesheet approvals, managing staff absences and audits.
• Ensure all clinical practices are ethical, appropriate and evidence based.
• To assist in preventive strategies to promote a safe and healthy working environment.
• To keep complete health records for clients that provide an accurate account of advice, decisions made, care delivery and information shared as required by the NMC Code of professional conduct and statutory requirements.
You will be required to work on a rota basis with the following shifts:
• Mon - Fri from 06.30am - 14.30pm, 2.30pm - 10.30pm and 10.30pm - 06.30am.
To apply you will be a registered nurse with either Treatment, A+E, Acute or OH Nursing experience and up to date Basic life support certificate
Salary: £34K + Shift Allowance + 25 days a/l, Life Assurance, Pension, Professional Membership
Role: Occupational Health Lead Site Nurse
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Apply for this job now.