COMPANY: BETTER PLACED - MARKETING PEOPLE
JOB TYPE: Permanent, Full Time
SALARY: £50000 - £70000 per annum + benefits
The Senior Customer Marketing Manager role will be responsible for leading the development and execution of marketing activity and go to marketing plans.
- You will be the marketing contact for Key / National Accounts internally. You will help the AM's build and generate revenue.
- You will be responsible for the delivery of key category, customer and shopper insights.
- Building close relationships with retailers you will be understanding their issues and opportunities.
- You will manage budgets and budget planning and tracking
- Develop, monitor and review budgets for annual customer sales
- Being a strong marketing / customer facing/ consumer facing / brand manager you will be not only business savvy but willing to go the extra mile
We are looking for someone with at least 10 years experience in retail / commercial functions and at least 2 years as a people manager. You must also be happy working in Hampshire!
If you'd be keen on knowing more or receiving the spec then please do apply and we can send you further information. if you're not responded to within 3 days of submission then I am afraid you will have been unsuccessful. Due to high volumes of ad responses we are not always able to answer to all unsuitable candidates.
Role: Senior Customer Marketing Manager - Hampshire
Job Type: Permanent, Full Time
Location: Hampshire, Hampshire
Apply for this job now.