Back-end Python/Django Developer - Glasgow
£40,000 - £60,000
This opportunity is working for a fast growing and leading company in the personalised health space. They build software that helps understand genetics and symptoms in order to give health recommendations. Their website is one of the best sources of scientific information and supplements in the UK!
They are looking for a talented Python developer to join a well-established team who is experienced in developing scalable, easily maintainable software using the latest techs.
Duties and skills
- Multiple years' experience coding with Python.
- Writing clean readable code.
- Working closely with team members and stake holders.
- Participating in daily scrum meetings.
- Ability to take product ownership.
- Basic understanding of front-end tech
Any knowledge of the following will be a great benefit: React, React Native, Angular, AWS.
- Private Health Care insurance.
- Partly remote working.
- Flexible working hours.
- Annual training budget to be spent as you wish.
This vacancy is being managed on behalf of the employer by Edgar Cowen who are acting as a Recruitment Agency.
Please note: If you have not had a response from your application within 7 days, please assume your application is not being progressed.