COMPANY: TEACHING PERSONNEL
JOB TYPE: Permanent, Temporary, FullTime
We are currently seeking an ICT teacher who can also teach an element of Media Studies across the GCSE curriculum. The role would be on a full time basis to cover maternity leave. The role will be from Easter until the end of the academic year.
The school are good rated via Ofsted and have fantastic facilities made available to the ICT department; the role will involve teaching across the KS3 and KS4 ICT curriculum. The role will also involve teaching KS3 Media Studies with the emphasis be based around the creation element and aiding the pupils with utilising the fantastic resources available to further their academic knowledge within Media studies.
The successful teacher will:
- Hold a UK recognised teaching qualification
- Be able to teach upto GCSE ICT
- Hold a UK recognised bachelors Degree
- Have completed or in the process of completing an Undergraduate degree.
Benefits of working with Teaching Personnel:
- Choice and Variety – Offering you a range of opportunities and schools to work within.
- Teaching Personnel’s CPD Academy – Fantastic training available to increase your skills and expertise.
- Pay – Great pay rates dependant on experience and the roles you undertake, you would be paid on a weekly basis.
- Excellence in Education Awards – recognising the positive impact you deliver in schools.
- TP Tokens – supporting national children and education charities through your direction.
If you feel you are interested in this role please apply and we will get in contact with yourselves as soon as possible. All applicants are considered and interviews will be arranged on application.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see ######.###/faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.
Advertised through Zoek c55e43f1e9f54ef195e5eb061bc0e7ef4