Apply Today and Become Our Delivery Associate!
We're seeking reliable, hard-working, and passionate people who can succeed in a fast-paced environment.
About the Company
At our company, we are extremely passionate about what we do. We have an outstanding fleet at our disposal whereby we deliver everything from raw materials to consumables and finished goods. Customer experience is key to us and we strive to leave our customers smiling. Sound good? Why not read on to find out how to join us?
Successful drivers always put safety first and care deeply about the customer!
- Immediate Start
- No experience is needed as we will provide full training.
What we are offering:
- Easy and fast application process as no CV and delivery experience required
- We offer Full Training
- 24/7 driver support hot-line which helps you on the road
- Working mileage allowance paid
- Performance-related bonus payment scheme (Up to £6,000 / annual)
- Opportunities for progress
- Packages are pre-sorted for your van loading
- 7, 8, 9 - hours shifts
- Opportunity of join to company referral programme (extra earning)
- Available pay rate uplift of £11 per day for LWB Van
- Load vans and deliver packages, by driving, stepping in and out of the vehicle safely
- Working on a Self-Employed basis
- Adhere to all safety regulation on the road
- Operate an electronic device for GPS and daily record
- Independent problem solver with good communication skills
- The ability and will to be able to use the stairs to deliver packages
- Able to lift and deliver packages (up to 23 kg)
- Hold a full legal Driving License MAX 6 Points on it and no IN10 (Insurance) or DR10 (Drink Driving) TT99, DD and CD endorsements allowed
- Minimum 2 years of driving licence held
- Hard-working and reliable personality
- Flexible to service demands
- Be willing to undergo a CRB check
- Be able to pass a Drug & Alcohol test
Apply today by sending your CV and we will get back to you as soon as possible, we hold induction throughout the week. Alternatively you can call #removed# and talk to a team member.
We aim to be an equal opportunities contractor and we are determined to ensure that no applicant or contractor receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements which cannot be shown to be justifiable.