COMPANY: INVESTIGO LIMITED
JOB TYPE: Permanent, FullTime
Bedfordshire based client is looking to appoint an interim Head of Finance on a fixed term contract. The role will be undertaking the following key duties:
- Manage a team of 6 direct reports and 7 indirect reports
- Lead the budgeting, forecasting and regular reporting, liaison with key stakeholders to ensure that spend is tracked appropriately
- Control and monitor the company cash flow / position on cash to ensure maximum return on investment
- Regular review on overhead costs
- Manage all month end and financial accounting to include tax, VAT, compliance and ensure a clean audit report, taking the lead with the auditors to manage the process
This is an interim role most likely to the end of the year.
The successful candidate will ideally be a fully qualified finance professional who is able to demonstrate working within similar Head of Finance / Financial Controller roles. You will be good at managing and leading teams by example as well as being "hands on" and into the detail where necessary.