COMPANY: INTERLINK RECRUITMENT
JOB TYPE: Permanent, Full Time
SALARY: £40000 - £60000 per annum
Mandarin Speaking Real Estate Solicitor
Want to visit China and Asia?
A specialist real estate firm is looking for a Mandarin speaking Real Estate Solicitor to join their market leading team.
If you have an appetite for business development with high net worth Chinese clients and want to develop your career in a leading real estate practice within the Chinese business community, apply today!
The firm's China team has a longstanding reputation for excellence and is the leading practice firm within their sector.
- Leading residential conveyancing firm
- Chinese client focus
- Outstanding reputation and client list, working with major developers
What You'll Need as a Real Estate Solicitor
- 2-6 PQE, qualified Solicitor in England & Wales
- Fluent in Mandarin
- Experience in the off-plan and new build residential properties.
- Desire to participate in business development with frequent travel to China encouraged
- Providing real estate service to Mandarin speaking clients
- Working closely with estate agents and local brokers in the Far East
- Part of a growing and busy team
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. If you are starting your job search and your CV isn't quite ready or indeed if this job isn't quite right for you, please contact George Langford on 0203 984 5197 for a confidential discussion on your career.
You can view more opportunities on the Interlink website. Please note, our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.
Role: Mandarin Speaking Real Estate Solicitor
Job Type: Permanent, Full Time
Location: London, London City, London City
Apply for this job now.