Registered Nurse - Unit Manager
*Come Join the UK's Market leaders in Nursing care Nursing Home Details:
- Location: Mitcham, Greater London
- Position: Unit Manager
- Care Categories: Dementia, Huntington's and Parkinson's.
- Service: General care in older Adults
- Resident Admission Age: 65 years +
- Salary: £19.00ph (£21,700 per annum based on 22 hours)
- Top Benefits: Paid PIN and DBS paid
- Hours: Part time
- Shifts: Mixed Days and Nights
- Contract type: Permanent
I am looking for highly motivated experienced Registered nurse ( RGN, RMN, RNLD ) Registered Nurse, Adult/General Nurse, Mental health nurse or Learning Disability Nurse
to work within a beautiful family friendly care home located in Mitcham, Greater London.
Situated close to Mitcham town centre, our home is a friendly purpose-built care home that offers nursing, residential and residential dementia care. Care is also offered to this living with Huntington's and Parkinson's.
The extensively trained team will deliver all the specialist care and support services that loved ones require. Purpose of Role:
To oversee / maintain the care of all Residents within a designated area of the Care Home and, in the absence of the Home Manager and/or Deputy Home Manager, take responsibility for the day to day running of the Care Home. Registered Nurse Benefits:
How to Apply if you are a Registered Nurse:
- Your NMC pin is paid for by the company *£120
- Paid DBS Check
- A very strong talent development programme with a clear development structure
- Sponsorship of professional qualifications through our Individual Professional Development (IPD) panel
- Leadership & management development
- 28 Days annual leave including Bank holidays (5.6 weeks based on fulltime)
- Indemnity insurance for all nurses
- Free uniform
- Paid individual membership for the Nursing Times.
- Pension Scheme
- NMC Re-Validation Support
I am happy to work around you as much as I can, even though my working hours are 8.30am to 5.30pm - I am always available on email or text [... Click Apply...]
- this number is only for texting. If you do decide to text, please pop your name on there so I know its from you.
For more information regarding this vacancy or to apply, please contact Danielle Barrett on [... Click Apply...]
or send a copy of your CV to [... Click Apply...]*Please note we cannot accept applicants from Outside the EU or that require Tier 2 Sponsorship, your application will be auto rejected, if you unsure then please call*