HR Business Partner - London - c£42k + benefits
This is an opportunity to join a major UK business as an operationally focused HR Business Partner. You will be working in partnership with others in a small and effective HR team, supporting operational staff at all levels and handling a wide range of HR/ER issues in a fast paced and commercial environment.
Based from a Head Office near Bank Tube Station you will have responsibility for the following.
- Dealing with performance management issues in support of professionally qualified managers who will expect pragmatic HR solutions
- Improving management capabilities through support on day to day HR procedures as well as proactive coaching.
- Managing a varied ER caseload within a fast paced and commercial business
As a key operational HR professionals you will be ideally placed to understand the mood of the business and will have the ability to flag up issues and suggest solutions to Recruitment, Talent & Development and Rewards initiatives. You will need to liaise closely with managers in order to understand their needs and support them fully from an HR perspective.
The successful candidate will have
- Previous experience of managing ER cases (both informally and formally) with specific exposure to dealing with settlement agreements.
- The confidence to deal with experienced and qualified professionals.
- Experience of influencing and challenging stakeholders across the business.
- CIPD qualifications
Salary: c£42k + benefits
Dates: This is an interim role of c5 months. We are looking for someone to start in November and work until end March 2019.
We are keen to receive CV's via this advert in the first instance. However should you require more information than the advert provides you can call Jon Terry at Wright Solutions on 0121 222 5599 (Please quote ref BBBH46 in any correspondence)
In compliance with the regulations (April 2004) in place under the Employment Agencies Act, Wright Solutions will require proof of identification. A current copy of a passport, driving licence, ID card or NI card will be required as part of the registration process. Email and faxed copies are acceptable.
In addition to our HR Recruitment services, Wright Solutions also provides Diversity, Inclusion and Behavioural online training courses. Visit our website for more information
Role: Interim HR Business Partner
Job Type: Permanent
Location: London, england, england
Apply for this job now.