We are seeking a Licensed Real Estate Broker - Property Management Sales Associate to join our growing team! Sales Associate will manage and expand our properties under management (ex: rental properties, community associations, commercial, etc). We are looking for a professional real estate agent/broker to act as an intermediary between our team and potential clients. Responsibilities include marketing on behalf of the company and providing guidance to potential clients to facilitate the management of their properties.
- Reach potential customers through all avenues of marketing, cold calling, networking, mailing, online marketing, blogging, etc. Promote services through advertisements.
- Present, promote and sell services using solid pitches/scripts and materials to prospective customers
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of potential customers to meet their needs
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Continuously improve through feedback
- Provide guidance and assist potential clients in all their needs, including potential purchase of property for the right price under the best terms
- Determine clients’ needs and financials abilities in order to propose solutions that suit them
- Consult clients on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements and related matters to their benefit and ensure a fair and honest dealing
- Perform comparative market analysis to estimate properties’ value including leasing values, CAP rates, profit and loss estimates, budgeting, etc.
- Display and market real property to possible renters and/or buyers
- Prepare necessary paperwork (contracts, leases, deeds, closing statements etc)
- Manage onboarding process, including maintaining and updating listings of available properties in tandem with leasing and property managers
- Develop networks and cooperate with attorneys, mortgage lenders and contractors
- Cooperate with appraisers, escrow companies, lenders and home inspectors as needed
- Remain knowledgeable about real estate markets and best practices
- Valid CA Real Estate Salesperson or Broker's License
- Significant Commercial Experience a Plus
- Proven work experience in sales and track record of sales (especially in real estate)
- Familiarity with CRM practices along with ability to build productive professional relationships
- Outstanding people skills with a demonstrable aptitude in conversation and sales
- Trustworthy and results-driven
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Prioritising, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, Proficient in technology, communication, software, efficient with data entry, etc.
- BS/BA degree or equivalent
Role: Licensed Real Estate Broker - Property Management Sales Associate
Apply for this job now.