Landscape Maintenance Supervisor is responsible for crew management; coordinating, supervising and training maintenance crews, and operations management; organizing, monitoring and maintaining grounds of property. Supervisor ensures smooth operations and quality of job completion throughout the contractual assignment.
Duties and responsibilities
· Plans, prioritizes, assigns, supervises, reviews and participates in the work of maintenance operations
· Establishes schedules and methods for providing quality maintenance services; identifies resource needs, reviews needs, and allocates resources accordingly
· Conducts job walks with property managers and clients to address client needs, and landscape issues
· Participates in the selection of crew members; provides and coordinates staff training, work with employees to correct deficiencies, and implements discipline procedures
· Responds to complaints and questions, informs public and clients, and investigates and recommends
· Maintains records concerning operations and programs, and prepare reports on operational activities
· Promotes safe job practices and maintains clean and safe job site at all times
· Maintains timely and constant contact with the main office and Operations Manager
· Interacts and communicates with clients efficiently to help ensure job satisfaction
· Other duties as assigned
Qualifications, Desired Attributes & Physical Requirements
· Valid, current driver’s license with a good driving records required
· 4+ years of progressive experience working in landscaping field including some lead supervisory role
· Ability to supervise, lead and direct maintenance crews
· Physical ability to lift and move up to 50 lbs
· Knowledge of office procedures, word processing methods, equipments including printers & computers
· Manual dexterity, and mechanical skills to work with handtools and small equipments
· Clear and concise verbal and written communication skills
· Punctual and dependable
· Outside and inside work within normal weather conditions
· Works with hands, gloved or ungloved, directly in contact with soil and/or plant material
· Manual and administrative work requiring ability to type, write, bend, lift, dig and move soil
· Possible exposure to contaminants such as pollutants, gases, dust, odor and mild chemicals such as pesticides, insecticides and weedicides
With more than 30 years of Southern California experience, Proscape is a professional landscape company that takes a personal and pro-active approach to customer service.
We are proud of our ability to serve clients with a professional, friendly and prompt approach that has enabled us to flourish in the highly competitive landscaping industry.
Our full range of services includes Landscape Construction, Landscape Maintenance and Water Conservation. We also provide comprehensive pest control services through a comprehensive safety program.
Role: Commercial Landscape Account Manager
Location: Signal Hill,
Apply for this job now.