Title-Territory Sales Manager
Reports to: Regional Sales Manager
Pro-Vigil, Inc. is the leading national provider of automated remote surveillance services. We are looking for “Top Performers” to join our team.
As a top performer, you will have an uncapped commission with the opportunity to make $100,000 and more.
Create revenue by locating new customers. Not interested in farmers. We are looking for hunters.
- New Business Development: Find prospects, work leads, and penetrate to close business. You are an individual with an insatiable desire to win.
- Educating the Market: Presenting the solution to future clients. Ensure decision-makers know the benefits and how they compare to opposing services. You are a master influencer.
- Company Image: While focused on achieving sales and revenue goals, show the company’s leadership position.
- Sales Accountability: Deliver new clients, report on activity, and competitive marketplace conditions.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to perform the essential functions of this job successfully.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to sit, stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
This position requires 50% regional travel
- Minimum three years sales experience,
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred,
- Communicates effectively verbally and in writing,
- Demonstrates effective interpersonal and influencing skills,
- Strong customer service talents with the ability to successfully cold call potential customers,
- Must be able to pass a background check (no felonies).
Pro-Vigil is the largest and the fastest growing remote surveillance service provider in the US. It is rare to find a service that meets and often exceeds client expectations. Our company is unique and our services set trends.
We Offer: competitive pay and benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, AD&D insurance, 401k), training program, and all other tools required to be successful in your career.
Role: Outside Sales Executive
Apply for this job now.