Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: £50,000 - £70,000 per annum, Inc benefits
An unmissable job opportunity has arisen for a Bids Manager to join as a senior member of one of our award winning professional services clients based in Birmingham city centre who have held the ‘Top 100 Companies To Work For’ accolade for two decades. 97% of staff currently say it is a great place to work.
This is a highlight that no other business in their industry can boast.
This role is to join as a senior member of an established team with lovely, welcoming team members and is pivotal to the company winning business.
This team is highly respected and last year brought in close to £150m worth of business through tenders won.
Salary = Up to £65,000 per annum depending on relevance of experience.
Office location = Birmingham City Centre (prime location)
Hybrid working = 3 days a week in the office expected
Benefits = Hybrid working, significant support staff bonus, company pension contribution, 25 days holiday + bank holidays, option to buy and sell holidays, financial and mental wellbeing resources, income protection, enhanced maternity, paternity pay, income protection, life assurance....
As a Bid Manager you will:
- You will be responsible for the production of tenders for all areas of the business.
- The role involves both drafting the tender material and managing the bid process from start to finish
- You will use bid automated system to create content
- You will play an important part in strategic input to improve the bidding process and drive best practice
- Interpret the requirements for bids
- Advise fee earning teams on their approach and coach them on pitches
- You will also support with the development of other members of the team being a senior member of the department
The ideal candidate for this role:
- Must have previous bid drafting and bid management experience
- This will be experience within a professional services environment such as consultancy, finance or legal
- Must have strong proof reading and writing skills
- Has experience of writing and winning both public and private sector bids
- Can liaise and influence internal stakeholders
- Team player is essential
Therefore if you would like to join this great business please apply today