The Sales Manager is responsible for the direction and management of all sales and business development operations. He/she will drive the company’s achievement of its customer acquisition and revenue goals to provide continuous success of Voltabox of Texas, Inc.
· Establish and Maintain key customer relationships and develop and implement strategies for expanding the company’s customer base.
· Develop, establish, and direct channel and distribution strategies and programs.
· Oversee the hiring and development of the sales organization, appropriate for the company’s maturity/size.
· Be a role model for the company culture.
· Establish compensation, training, and sales incentive programs.
· Drive the development of national, and, if appropriate, international sales strategies.
· Manage overall sales process, set appropriate metrics for sales funnel management.
Skills and Specifications
· Ability to plan and manage at both the strategic and operational levels. Established contacts and relationships with potential customers and channel partners.
· Outstanding consultative selling abilities and excellent interpersonal skills with executive level customers and partners.
· Proven sales track record in a new product/new market environment.
· Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues and staff to create a results driven, team oriented environment.
· Experience with a specific sales methodology, sales funnel management.
· Experience in choosing, deploying and using marketing and sales (globally) applications.
· Capacity to assume more significant executive responsibilities over time.
· Ability to identify growth opportunities within potential and current customers.
Education and Qualifications
· At least 3 demonstrably successful years of sales experience in comparable industries. 5 or more years is preferred.
· Bachelor’s Degree
· Experience in the Battery or Power Electronics industry is preferred.
Headquartered in Cedar Park, TX Voltabox is a benchmark-setting supplier of intrinsically-safe, high Performance Li-ion batteries for all types of vehicle-based and stationary usage.
Role: Sales Manager
Location: Cedar Park,
Apply for this job now.