Teaching Personnel are presently searching for Teaching Assistants to work with schools in the Borough of Hillingdon.
Preferably we are looking for candidates who are motivated, hardworking and enthusiastic individuals to provide support and assist the Class Teacher. The role involves ensuring all students within the class are in track and learning at all times.
- Confidence teaching KS1 and KS2
- Using initiative, the ability to adapt and be creative when dealing with different needs
- Deliver a level of attention suitable to pupil's needs
- Observe and report students progress to their parent and teachers
- Assist with the management of pupil behaviour
Successful candidates will be required to have the following:
- Minimum NVQ Level 2 Supporting Teaching and Learning in schools or is degree qualified
- Ability to build and maintain solid relationships with staff and students
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
What we can offer:
- This role is currently on a temp to perm basis with the strong possibility to go permanent.
- Competitive day rates starting at £65, which of course is negotiable depending on experience.
- Dedicated consultant who deals with each Borough so you are guaranteed a bespoke service when you register with us
- Mobile app and online access to control your diary and control when you work
This position is ideal for aspiring teachers looking to gain valuable experience and the perfect opportunity to get into a variety of schools.
We are currently working with many schools within the Hillingdon area with multiple public transport options, with some schools providing on site parking.