We are seeking a Welder to become an integral part of our team! The Welder will use specialized equipment to weld and assemble new metal forms.
- Manufacture and fabricate finished metal products
- Install and repair various equipment and components
- Follow blueprints to meet product specifications
- Calculate material measurements to verify specifications
- Conduct tests to evaluate weld quality and tolerance
- Previous experience in welding, manufacturing, or other related fields
- Familiarity with welding tools and procedures
- Familiarity with engineering blueprints and schematics
- Ability to handle physical workload
1st and 2nd shifts available. 10% pay differential for 2nd shift.
Submit resume or apply in person Monday thru Friday 9am-3pm at 5810 Lomas Blvd. NE 87110
I am a Recruiter in the Albuquerque area helping companies locate the areas top talent!
Apply for this job now.