COMPANY: WHITE ROSE CHILDCARE
JOB TYPE: Permanent, PartTime
Have you considered a career caring for children in private households? Have the freedom to plan your own activities, escape the confines of an office and guarantee that every day is different from the last.
We are currently recruiting Nannies and Governesses for York and the surrounding areas, and if you have 2 years childcare experience and consider yourself punctual, reliable, passionate and committed, we would love to hear from you.
All candidates must hold or be willing to obtain a current DBS and paediatric first aid certificate.
Our agency has a variety of roles;
Duties and responsibilities vary but include:
1. Nurturing and caring for children
2. Caring for children during sickness
3. Planning specialised activities for children to help develop their emotional, social and educational progress
4. Cooking or preparing healthy and nutritious meals
5. Maintaining a high standard of order and cleanliness in the rooms where the children play and their bedrooms, including closets and drawers
6. Children’s washing and ironing
7. Accompanying children to classes and appointments ensuring you arrive prepared and on time.
Experience and Qualifications
1. At least 2 years' experience working with children
2. Any UK recognised childcare/teaching qualification
3. All applicants must hold or be willing to obtain an enhanced DBS Check
4. At least two childcare references
Salaries are dependent on experience and qualifications and range from £300-£600+ per week net (£18,450 – £42,827 gross per annum) with great benefits.
If you think you have got what it takes to be a great asset to a busy family please email your CV to #removed#
Please note, we interview all our candidates personally so you must be available to come to our York Centre Office.