Job: Primary School Teachers / Supply Teachers
Location: Blackburn, Lancashire
Salary: £90 - £189 per day
Vision for Education are looking to recruit driven and flexible Primary School Teachers / Supply Teachers to join our successful supply teaching team in the Blackburn, Lancashire area in September 2021. We are seeing a huge demand for Primary School Teachers in September, and as such, are looking to expand our Teaching pool.
We work with a large number of nursery and primary school provisions in the area, and are very keen to speak to passionate and dedicated primary school teachers who are looking to gain experience of working in different schools.
The desired Primary School Teacher will be able specify the type of work they want, whether that is 1 day per week, or 5 days per week, short term, or long term, and we will work closely in order to support Teachers to secure the work most relevant to them.
The desired Primary School Supply Teacher will;
- Have Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Have experience Teaching at a Primary Education level
- Have a genuine passion for teaching to a high standard and committed to providing high level of education.
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
What Vision for Education offer?
- As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers' Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package worth £350.
- Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drinks.
- £250 refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a qualified Primary Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact our Preston Primary Team on 01772 669 322.
Due to the coronavirus pandemic and to ensure we are fully compliant with Government guidance relating to social distancing, interviews with shortlisted candidates will take place by v