UiPath Support Analyst/Developer
Location: Worksop, Nottinghamshire
Full Time: 40 hours per week
Are you looking for a new opportunity and challenge? Do you want to work for a forward thinking and growing Organisation?
Our client has been formed to deliver critical projects to ensure smooth trade between UK and EU post Brexit.
They are based on the automation first philosophy and uses Robotic Process Automation (RPA) using UiPath to achieve high productivity. They need an experienced RPA professional who has extensive experience in maintaining and developing RPA based production systems.
They are looking for a hands-on individual and someone who enjoys a challenge, can use their own initiative, working proactively on their own and as part of a bigger team.
The successful candidate will be based at their Worskop site in Nottinghamshire, This is a fantastic opportunity for anyone looking for a new opportunity working within an exciting industry and wanting to develop their career.
The successful candidates will be required to work varying hours to suit the needs of the business.
UiPath Support Analyst Responsibilities
- Maintain multi-robot production systems with complex business use cases implemented using attended, unattended and orchestrated robots.
- Proactive monitoring of Robots to identify issues, pre-empt issues and provide solutions
- Providing work around solution to process backlog volume created by Robot failure
- Fixing production failures, carry out root cause analysis and make changes to avoid repetitive problems
- Work with business teams to automate existing manual process and automate using RPA
- Analyse the forms rejected by Robot and enhance functionality to reduce manual intervention
- Provide suggestions to operations teams to improve data quality at source
- Create flow diagrams of Robot processing in an easily understandable format
- Following ITIL processes
- Releasing changes from dev/test and production environment
Requirements for the Infrastructure Engineer
- Experience of developing systems using UiPath RPA solution
- Experience of optimising robot performance
- Agile development
- Familiarity with Azure environment
- Go-to-attitude with exceptional problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Willingness to learn new technologies as this role requires joining during project rollout and will support the environment post go-live in BaU mode
- Experience with messaging systems preferably Cleo Harmony
- RPA developer foundation or advanced certification from UiPath
- ITIL Knowledge
- Knowledge of Robotic Process Automation
- Familiarity with messaging software
- Ability to implement continuous service improvement
- Agile working
In return they offer:
- Onsite parking
- 29 days holiday, including bank holidays
- Contributory pension scheme (after 3 months service)
- The opportunity to join a brand new team at an exciting time.
If you feel you meet the above criteria of this position, then please apply now!