About the Role
Interserve Healthcare is a leading care provider who puts care at the heart of everything we do. We support a range of clients varying in age and care requirements which can include mental health, learning disabilities, physical disabilities and clients with more complex clinical needs.
As a Live in Care Assistant duties will vary dependent on each client's individual care plan. These may include personal care, assistance with moving and handling, support with community outings and medication administration.
Each service user will have individual care requirements, however you may be expected to support with all elements of daily living such as personal care, food preparation, mobility or incontinence care and ensure medication needs are met. You may also help our clients to access the community, undertake shopping for them or help them to take part in their hobbies.
We can offer you:
- Weekly pay plus holiday pay
- Flexible working hours
- Ongoing training and development opportunities
- Refer a friend bonus scheme (cash reward between £150 - £400)
- Free Uniform
If you have 6 months care experience and any of the following skills & experience we want to hear from you:
- Have a caring and compassionate attitude
- Can commit to regular hours
- Excellent communication skills, written, verbal and listening
- Experience of working with clients with complex care needs (advantageous)
- Tracheostomy care
- Ventilation care
- Medication management
- Catheter care
- Manual handling
- Spinal Injury