LG Recruitment are working with a company that has a permanent opportunity for a Telesales Representative. Working as part of the Sales Team you will be responsible for generating and qualifying leads for new and used machine sales and help manage the sales process from start to finish.
The role will involve the following:
- Contacting potential and existing customers to inform them about our products or service.
- To provide a high standard of customer care to new and existing customers.
- Proactively manage the sales process whilst working towards agreed targets.
- Maintain and update customer database.
- Assisting sales executives to achieve their sales targets with all aspects of sales process.
- Manage the internal sales process from order enquiry through to dispatch and installation.
- Maintain and update sales website.
- Inputting and managing order information.
- Responsible for price enquiries.
- Liaise with other depots and colleagues regarding customer orders/requirements.
- Associated admin duties.
- Assist in marketing activities.
Preferred skills and experience:
- Excellent all-round communicator and relationship builder.
- Pro-active, positive, enthusiastic and outgoing character with a tenacious approach.
- Business orientated, professional, organised and with excellent attention to detail.
- Technical aptitude or interest.
- Accurate data inputting skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Self-motivated attitude, target driven.
- PC skills using MS Office.
- Confident and professional.
Role: Telesales Executive
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Newcastle Upon Tyne, North East
Apply for this job now.