Experienced Finance Specialist
Job Purpose: The Finance Specialist will work directly with lenders to extend financing to customers. Responsible for selling financing programs and additional products. Finance Specialists are required to uphold strict legal and ethical standards while conducting business.
· Offering vehicle financing to customers and providing them with a thorough explanation of aftermarket products and extended warranties and a complete explanation of manufacturer and dealership service procedures and policies.
· Seeking new lending institutions and maintaining good working relationships to secure competitive interest rates and financing programs.
· Processing financing and leasing deals accurately and securing approval through financial sources to secure approval.
· Understanding and complying with federal, state and local regulations that affect the used-vehicle and finance departments.
· Creating and maintaining a program with the sales department that will ensure all new sales are referred to the F&I Department.
· Training and providing the sales team with information on finance and the benefits of the dealership's financing and extended service programs.
· Ability to identify problems quickly.
· Good knowledge of automobiles.
· Effective analytical and communication skills.
· Effective people skills.
· Good reading, computer, and mathematics skills.
· Leadership quality.
· Ability to learn new technology.
· A minimum of 3 years automotive finance experience required.
· High school diploma or equivalent.
· Strong background in business, mathematics & marketing.
· Superior customer interaction skills.
· Good computer skills.
· Positive, friendly attitude, along with a customer service mentality.
· Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment.
· Must have exceptional and verifiable experience.
· Available evenings and weekends.
· All applicants must be able to pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, drug test, credit report, and a valid driver license.
Benefits include medical, dental and vision insurance, Our company maintains a strong policy of equal employment opportunity for all associates. We hire, train, promote and compensate associates on the basis of personal and professional competence and potential for advancement without regard for race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, disability or citizenship, as well as other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Pittsburgh Auto Depot is located 2 miles South of the Liberty Tunnels. Pittsburgh Auto Depot specializes in getting good people with bad credit finances for a reliable vehicle. We were founded on the principles of high quality products and great customer service. We believe you can have fun and still make a difference. Its what we built our culture around and why we're so great at what we do.
Role: Automotive Finance Specialist
Apply for this job now.