ACS Solutions is looking for strong candidates for a Software Quality Analyst, SQA role with our direct client in Lakeland, FL. This position can be fully remote. Candidate is not required to be onsite. This is initially a 6-month contract, extendable up to 18 months. Open for all visas.
- Must have 5 years or more of Manual testing experience.
- Must have 2 years of experience developing test automation and the framework from scratch based on application requirements using Visual Studio, C#, Selenium, SpecFlow, BDD.
- Experience with manual testing alongside developing test Automation and the framework, from the scratch based on Application requirement using Visual Studio, C#, Selenium, SpecFlow, BDD.
- Must have experience using Azure DevOps and Azure Test Plan.
- Must have experience using Azure SQL for data validation and manipulation.
- Must have experience with mobile device testing.
- Must have experience with API testing.
If it creates an interest for you, please email me the latest copy of your resume.
Thanks and Regards,
A: 2400 Meadowbrook Parkway, Duluth, GA 30096
P: (+1) #removed#
ABOUT ACS GROUP. – ACS Group is a premier provider of IT Consulting, Engineering Consulting, Healthcare, Talent, and Workforce Management Solutions to Fortune 1000 companies globally. Our operating brands have provided targeted services and solutions for more than 50 years. We serve our clients through four operating companies:Job Requirements:
#No. 6 Largest IT staffing Firm in the U.S. (2019 SIA)
#Largest Minority-Owned IT Staffing Firm in the U.S. (2018 SIA)
# No. 8 Largest IT Staffing Firm in the U.S. (2018 SIA)
#Inavero’s Best of Staffing® Client Diamond Award (2018).
The Software Quality Assurance (SQA) Analyst is responsible for ensuring software quality in Information System’s projects. The SQA Analyst is responsible for all Quality Assurance (QA) activities throughout the project’s life cycle. The SQA Analyst works closely with the Project Leadership team to ensure QA activities are planned and executed.
The SQA Analyst responsibilities include the following:
- Test Planning. Works directly with project teams to understand testing requirements for the project. Develops strategies and plans for approval from the Project Lead. Provides estimates and task lists for the testing activities within projects.
- Test Analysis. Reviews project requirements and design specifications to ensure test requirements can be derived from other project deliverables. Using these deliverables, determines testing requirements that define the testing to be developed and executed for the project.
- Test Design. From project requirements and design specifications, designs the test cases, test procedures, and coverage within testing tools. Makes decisions on appropriate levels of test automation within projects.
- Test Case Creation. From the design of the cases and procedures, creates manual or automated test cases and procedures from the test design specifications.
- Testing. Conducts testing activities from test plans. Verifies testing results and accurately tracks defects.
- Project Metrics. Performs metrics analysis and develops metric reports for assigned projects. Presents project metrics information to management on project defects.
- Education and mentoring. Pursues education addressing testing methodologies, automated test tools, systems development life cycles and business area/system knowledge. Actively participates in mentoring associates by coaching them on the testing processes, tools, and applications they will be testing.