We are searching for an enthusiastic and talented individual to fill a position with a commercial insurance brokerage company's call center located in Little Rock, AR. This position may lead to the opportunity to progress to a Commercial Underwriter Trainee.
The Insurance Call Center Representative will be responsible for answering phone calls and inquiries related to the Company's commercial insurance business.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Utilize the Company's database and knowledge of company procedures to answer routine inquiries.
- Index callers based on their inquiry and forward to the appropriate individual.
- Covers receptions areas and follows appropriate procedures and guidelines.
- Delivers time sensitive messages to Company personnel.
- Performs other activities as required.
- Displays a professional appearance and attitude.
- Strong oral communication and interpersonal skills.
- High school diploma or equivalent required; Associate's or Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Exceptional telephone communications and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient computer and Internet skills including but not limited to Microsoft Office Suite programs and Internet programs with the willingness to learn any appropriate underwriting or Company specific programs.
- Strong typing skills.
- Willingness to proceed with any additional training as requested, within the time frame set forth by the Company.
- 1+ years of experience in a customer service environment required.
- Call center experience preferred.
- Insurance background preferred.
APEX Staffing was built on the promise of being a different kind of staffing agency. No terrible temp work, no cold shoulders, and no unanswered phone calls: We serve as a hands-on, trusted partner with both our employer clients and job candidates, allowing us to build professional relationships while helping individuals discover the perfect role.
By listening carefully to the needs of our clients and getting to know our candidates, we better understand what companies are looking for and what our candidates do best. In doing so, we bring together top talent for Central Arkansas' leading companies to create staffing solutions that go beyond the call of your typical staffing agency!
Role: Insurance Call Center Representative
Location: Little Rock,
Apply for this job now.