Established and highly reputable organisation is looking to appoint a Learning & Development Advisor to join their people function based at their offices in Falkirk.
Working as part of the Training & Development team, your key responsibilities will include:
- Building and maintaining effective relationships with people leaders across the organisation to promote learning and development initiatives
- Reaching out to new tupe employees to understand training requirements
- Working closely with the HR function and supporting the wider people strategy
- Building and maintaining relationships with external training partners and industry bodies
- Advising on annual appraisal development requests to identify suitable solutions
- Management of Training and Development systems
- Producing narrative and commentary for monthly business board reports
- Working to agreed deadlines for projects and initiatives
- Supporting with the design, development and implementation of training programme
- Ensuring employees have relevant level of support to maximise their experience and achieve learning outcomes
- Evaluating effectiveness of all training solutions to measure business impact and quality of training
To be considered for this role you will need:
- Experience of working as a Learning and Development Advisor within a fast paced organisation
- To enjoy making contact with, and building relationships with people at all levels of an organisation
- High self motivation with the enthusiasm to motivate others
- Strong relationship management experience with the confidence and credibility to maintain relationships with senior managers and external bodies
- An ability to multi-task effectively and manage conflicting priorities
- Excellent organisational, influencing and negotiation skills
- Strong decision-making ability and proactive nature
- Ability to produce, interpret and analyse data
- Strong problem solving skills and exceptional attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to work to deadlines
- Experience using a Learning Management System would be advantageous
To apply for this position, please send your CV to this posting or call Emma on 0141 240 2410 for further information
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is part of Morgan Philips Group and is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.
Role: Learning and Development Advisor
Job Type: Permanent
Location: falkirk, scotland, scotland
Apply for this job now.