Are you a passionate sales professional that has an entrepreneurial spirit, relevant market place experience, and demonstrated enterprise sales experience? If so, Coates is looking for a Sales Account Manager to focus on building our US based business.
The Sales Manager will build and establish relationships with clients to sell the company's products and ensure repeat business. This role will present product features and benefits with current and potential customers and prepares presentations, proposals, RFI’s/RFPS’s and pricing bids. This role will also build and maintain good relationship with existing customers while continually seeking out new prospects.
- Responsible for prospecting, qualifying, and developing relationships within the US business
- Responsible for understanding the scope of customer’s business, developing multiple relationships within the customer and company.
- Utilize presentations, influencing and implementation skills to facilitate the acquisition of new business based on the customer and market input.
- Implements a top-down digital signage solution sales approach to convert prospects into fast closing opportunities.
- Identifies key digital signage application needs and conducts strategic calls for product/solution introductions. (outbound and inbound based experience required)
- Supplies product information to potential clients in the assigned vertical and/or project basis to develop benchmark demonstrations, proposals and value propositions that exceed customers' requirements resulting in the development of new customers.
- Potential to meet customers and prospects locally and nationally, present at trade-shows, industry and partner events, etc.
- Focuses on personal sales targets, new business development, maintaining customer relationships, and troubleshooting specific customer problems.
- Develops product and market knowledge.
- Meets personal sales targets as established
Required Skills and Experience
· 5+ years of customer sales experience
· 3+ years’ experience in software sales, Commercial Pro AV sales and/or related channel sales position
· Proven track record of implementing successful sales process, methodology and playbook initiatives
· Proficient on conducting phone and in-person ales presentations
· Self-starter able to make cold calls, discover new leads, prospect contacts/accounts and close the deal.
· Experience in answering detailed RFP/RFI submissions
· Proficient in building pitch decks and client project proposals
· Demonstrate ability to be a quick learner, team player and meet and exceed sales goals
· A one-in-all-in approach to work and eagerness to have fun
Coates Group is a global leader in innovative technologies redefining how businesses connect with their consumers – admired for our people, partnerships and product. Leveraging a traditional, customer-focused family business model, Coates innovates with start-up like agility in a fast paced, data-driven world. We are changing the digital signage industry with our unique end-to-end merchandising solutions.
We have a passion for people and a daring willingness to do things differently. Between our 6 global offices, we have an ever-growing team of ambitious and collaborative individuals. We pride ourselves on constantly challenging the industry norm to deliver unrivaled results.
Role: Sales Manager
Apply for this job now.