What is the job?
Great opportunity for drivers who are seeking growth and advancement
Before you apply, please make sure you meet the requirements for the position below. Must have experience driving a large commercial vehicle
Shifts rotate shifts every couple of weeks
must be willing to work evenings and mornings
Monday-Friday with possibility of weekends when busy
What does that mean to you and what will you need?
- You’ll need the ability to drive a 24'-26' bobtail
- This position requires a Class C . Must have a clean driving record.
- You need to be able to work in all kinds of weather while working on your own with limited supervision.
- Hands on is a must! Servicing our customers is hard work, and you will need to be able to climb in and out of the truck and carry product that can weigh up to 50 pounds or more.
- Most importantly, you need to have a professional image and demeanor
Other important stuff to know:
- A clean driving record means in the last 3 years. We review DMV H6 printouts.
- No major preventable accidents in the past 3 years
- Experience with handling produce or food is a PLUS
- Must have knowledge operating a lift-gate and using a dolly.
- Must have at least a year driving a 24'-26" foot bobtail.
- Must be willing to go through extensive background check and take a drug screen
- Must be able to go through training and work extra hours when needed, which includes Saturdays. (NO EXCEPTIONS) We're looking for hard workers.
- Bilingual is a plus
Job Type: Full-time
Role: Class C delivery driver
Apply for this job now.