- Sector: Primary Education
- Location: WF4 - Wakefield
Date Posted: 02/06/2021 Closing Date: 01/08/2021 Start Date From: As Soon As Online/ September 2021
Pay - GDP65 - GDP90 per day
Primary Cover Supervisors wanted in the Huddersfield area ideally for the upcoming September 2021 School Term.
*Work will be available straight away once you are online!*
- Cover supervisors take on the role of a teacher for the day delivering set lessons left by the absent teachers, where you will be provided with the opportunity to teach in front of classes in schools across the Wakefield area.
- Dependant on your work schedule and availability we can provide opportunities that are day to day or a fixed block placement for up to 1 academic year.
- This is a perfect chance to gain first hand experience to support a teacher training application!
Experience and Requirements:
- Able to access the Wakefield area by means of travel
Passion for education and a desire to get into teaching
Work based or educational references
On DBS update service or application for a fully enhanced DBS certificate
Key Benefits Working With Teaching Personnel:
- Choice and Variety - giving you a range of roles and job opportunities to choose from
- Teaching Personnel's CPD Academy - Your Continuous Professional Development
- Pay - Weekly pay based on your skills, experience, flexibility and availability
- MyTP - Digital services that make your work admin and communication simple
- Safe Working Practice - ensuring your reputation is protected
- Excellence in Education Awards - recognising the positive impact you deliver in school
If you are interested in this role please click apply now, or for more information, call Teaching Personnel on #removed#. You can also email an up-to-date CV to #removed#
(If perhaps this role doesn't sound as well suited after reading, we do offer a huge range of teaching/support opportunities should you wish to take a look on our website… Please see teachingpersonnel.com/faqs for details.)