School Nurse RN Registered Nurse
WHITE GLOVE believes that our clients and their families deserve home health care delivered with compassion, excellence, and reliability. If you want to work for a company that cares as much as you do much about healing and helping, here's your opportunity to make an important and lasting difference in people's lives, and work in a growing and dynamic environment with exciting career paths for School Nurse RN like YOU.
Duties: School Nurse RN
As a School Nurse RN, you will function as a health care provider within the school environment. You will be responsible for the nursing process to access, plan, implement and evaluate the health needs of students and to provide them with an optimal level of wellness. This opportunity is available in New Jersey and New York City.
· Medication administration
· Provide health assessments, when necessary
· Obtain health history, when necessary
· Administer first-aid and emergency care to students and staff
Benefits: School Nurse RN
• Salary YOU deserve
• Direct Deposit - for your convenience
• Daily/Weekly Payroll
• Refer-A-Friend Bonus
• 24 Hour support by our caring team
• Free health and dental insurance
• Monthly cellphone reimbursement
• As a School Nurse RN with White Glove you'll also get to enjoy complimentary perks that gives you access to 20 - 60% off on movies, hotels, shows, concerts, sporting events and more! Exclusively for White Glove employees… ask us more!
Qualifications: School Nurse RN
· Current NJ RN Registered Nurse License
· Eligibility to work in United States
· At least one year of professional and clinical experience
· Capable to administer Epi-Pen and / or Oxygen as needed
· Fingerprinted and approved by Criminal History Review preferred
White Glove brings the finest Home Care nurses and Home Health Aides to new heights in their careers. Grow professionally with White Glove's job opportunities and advance your career with ongoing training and education.
-Work with the BEST: Enjoy challenging and diversified work assignments in every home care setting with our clients. Work flexible hours that meet YOUR needs.
-Be treated the BEST: Work with the most sensitive, caring and professional staff in the industry. We value the professional skills and dedication of every nurse, and it is in line with White Glove's culture of respect that we enjoy a pleasant atmosphere and support one another in every aspect of our careers.
-Get paid the BEST: Expect BETTER pay packages. View White Glove's benefits! Be a White Glove Employee!
Role: School Nurse RN
Apply for this job now.