QSR-Award Winning Concept
We are in search of a Restaurant Manager for our simple, yet very unique concept. Our company needs this Restaurant Manager to be someone who will be 100% committed to our concept and will never allow anyone to compromise our product quality, or ever try to cut corners.
We have developed and specialized a system allowing us to maintain a level of quality unmatched by any other in the industry. We initially opened our doors in the mid-1990's and today our concept is rapidly growing with several new locations scheduled to open this year, and for many years to come! Recently, our company earned an award for “Top Quick-Service Restaurant” in a nationwide customer satisfaction survey. We rated “Excellent” overall by a huge percentage of our customers, and ranked in the top 4 of 136 restaurant chains.
If you are searching for an opportunity as a Restaurant Manager in a fulfilling work environment with plenty of opportunities for advancement, then our fast, friendly and clean restaurant in Phoenix, Arizona would like to hear from you immediately!
Title of Position: Restaurant Manager
- The Restaurant Manager will provide proper direction for the restaurant. The person in this position must oversee daily operations and drive good results through people development, sales and profit growth. The Restaurant Manager will hire, train and develop staff members, and ensure all staff members understand and display our values, beliefs, and lifestyle. This person must be a creative team player who enjoys hard work, loves to have a great time and shows true commitment to their career.
- Excellent Compensation
- Medical & Dental Coverage
- Disability Benefits
- Bonus Program
- Paid Vacation
- Minimum of 5 plus years in a food service supervisor role
- Knowledge and skills in P&L statements
- Knowledge and skill in staffing
- Ability to lead, motivate and empower employees
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Ability to set goals, create plans and take the correct actions
- Will be a Brand Ambassador both inside and outside of the restaurant
- Ability to measure performance, subjectively and objectively
Apply Now-Restaurant Manager in Phoenix, Arizona
If you would like to be considered for this position, please email your resume to Julie Ciulla
Role: Key Hourly Restaurant Manager - Full Benefits
Apply for this job now.