An exciting opportunity has become available to join us at Cygnet St Williams in Darlington. This is a 12 bedded hospital specialising in acquired brain injury rehabilitation.
It provides state-of-the-art facilities and a multidisciplinary treatment programme designed to assist patients with their return to independent living.
We are currently recruiting a Registered Hospital Manager to work 40 Hours per week, between Monday to Friday.
At Cygnet Health Care, we have almost 30 years’ experience in providing specialist mental health treatment, rehabilitation and support in service user focused environments that provide evidenced, quality health care in national and regional care pathways.
To take overall responsibility for the management and functioning of all areas of the hospital according to set budgets. This will include; maintenance, housekeeping, catering, administration and cover for other department Heads where necessary.
The post-holder will lead on all contractual requirements for the hospital. In addition to these functions, the post-holder will undertake project management work, lead on appropriate investigations (SUI, HR related and complaints) where required and participate in audit and the development of policies for the smooth running of the hospital as a whole.
We are looking for people who have:
- Experience managing and leading a team within a health care setting
- Have a current NMC Pin and are an experienced RMN/ RNLD
- Any experience in the field of adult mental health – desirable
- The ability to work as part of a team, lead by example, manage performance effectively and use own initiative
- Experience undertaking investigations and/or the ability to manage complaints appropriately and in a confidential manner
In return, we will offer you:
- Salary in the region of £50,000 - £55,000, after successful CQC registration.
- A comprehensive employee assistance programme and discount centre
- Subsidised meals
- CPD opportunities
- Expert clinical supervision and peer support
- Opportunity to undertake further learning and development opportunities
The successful candidate will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS and reference check and an offer of employment will be subject to successful clearance.Are you looking for a new challenge where you can make a positive difference?
Click the link to apply.