We are seeking a Licensed Practical Nurse LPN for our skilled nursing home The Gardens At East-Mountain, in Wilkes-Barre PA!
The Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) is responsible for providing direct nursing care to the residents and to supervise the day-to-day activities performed by other members of the nursing team.
Full Time 3pm - 11pm
Part Time 3pm - 11pm
$4,000 Sign-Up Bonus*
- Coordinates, assesses, plans, delivers, and evaluates nursing care for a specific group of patients/residents on a designated unit.
- Performs accurate, thorough, and timely nursing assessments and reassessments of patient/resident care needs in accordance with Nursing Department standards of practice.
- Delivers direct and indirect nursing care to patients/residents, fostering the maintenance of the highest functional level for the patient/resident at each stage of illness and emphasizing family inclusion.
- Evaluates the patient/resident response to treatment plan and consults with physicians and other members of the interdisciplinary team to revise ongoing plan of care to best meet the needs of patients/residents;
- Coordinates and documents discharge planning process for assigned patients/residents, ensuring that both the patient/resident, family members, and/or caretakers fully understand the discharge plan of care
- Graduate of an accredited Nursing program required
- Licensure and registration by the PA Board of Nursing Examiners as a Licensed Practical Nurse
- We are also willing to accept graduates that are not licensed yet depending on available supervision
- Paid Time Off (PTO), To be used at your discretion for; Vacation, Sick, &/or Personal time
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- & many more!
The Gardens at East Mountain, located in Wilkes Barre, Pennsylvania, provides skilled nursing care and short-term rehabilitation works to help get you back on your feet and return home quickly. The facility also offers a Pulmonary Rehabilitation Program to treat high-risk pulmonary patients and is designed to both improve outcomes and decrease hospital re-admissions of patients with pulmonary disease disorders, including those suffering from COPD, emphysema, atelectasis, thoracic surgery, asthma, chronic bronchitis, respiratory failure, pneumonia and CHF.
Role: Licensed Practical Nurse LPN
Apply for this job now.