Our client, a top 50 award winning professional Services firm, is looking to recruit a Tax Advisory Senior Manager / Director to join their new Manchester Team and help shape up their Tax offering in Manchester.
Their Tax Advisory offering is likely to include some or all of the following:
• Company restructuring
• Shareholder tax planning
• Employee share schemes
• Dividend planning
• Tax efficient share structures
• Acquisition and disposal of private companies / structuring and tax due diligence
• Management buy outs
• Estate planning
The Successful candidate will have the experience, flexibility and aptitude to work on a wide range of assignments as they arise. You will need to have a natural ability to work well with people and be able to develop long lasting relationships with their clients.
To be considered for this role, candidates would need to have:
• A broad knowledge of corporate, personal, business and capital taxes
• Experience in delivering tax planning projects
• Experience in managing a team, working to tight deadlines and helping to develop and train colleagues
• Experience in taking the initiative on projects and spotting opportunities to generate additional tax advisory work
• The ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing, and to tailor communication appropriately
• The ability to work as part of a team including across disciplines
• A strong commercial awareness and strong attention to detail
• A solutions focussed approach
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.