Teaching Personnel are looking for qualified Primary KS2 Teachers to work with our Schools in the East Grinstead area. 2021 is around the corner and Schools are already planning for the new year. Here at Teaching Personnel we would really like to hear from you. If you are planning for a change and are looking towards the future, then we can help.
Teaching Personnel is the UK's leading education recruitment agency. Since 1996 we have registered hundreds of thousands of teachers and classroom support staff who have chosen us to help them find work in UK classrooms. Our mission statement captures the essence of what we do, the services we provide and what is really important about the work undertaken by our branches.
During the summer holidays, the government announced a £1billion catchup fund to School's over lost learning for students. The 1st instalment of this will be paid to Schools at the end of September.
A number of roles will undoubtedly become available because of this, which means we are on a mission to find you a role that suits your needs!
If you are looking for supply work to compliment current commitments or looking to stay in touch with education, Teaching Personnel are looking to add to our team.
Our compliance department consistently maintains the highest standards of vetting to ensure we continually maintain our REC Audited Education Status.
You will need to be;
- A fully qualified Teacher (QTS), newly qualified teacher (NQT) with a PGCE or a Bachelor in Education.
- Have experience of teaching within the UK curriculum; minimum 6 months.
- Be a flexible and confident individual, who has a creative approach to teaching.
- Adaptable and reliable.
All candidates who register with Teaching Personnel will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer which include;
- Your very own dedicated consultant.
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs.
- No need for completion of time sheets.
- Email confirmation for all bookings.
- £50 reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce to us.
- Access to your own availability area via the Teaching Personnel website where you can update your availability as and when required.
Please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or call Callum Scrivens to book an appointment.