Newly Qualified Nurse - RMN or RNLD - Mental Health - Stoke-on-Trent, West Midlands - Up to £33,300 per annum + £9,000 welcome bonus
Working Hours: 37.5 hours
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the most well-respected national providers of complex and specialist mental health care. They are currently looking for a newly qualified nurse (RMN or RNLD) to join their team working full time.
The hospital provides dedicated and complex care for those diagnosed with a broad spectrum of needs; including mental illness, learning disability, autism and individuals with forensic history.
As part of a large, award winning provider you have access to a wide range of benefits. You will have specialist BSc or MSc courses available to you, which you will be wholly supported through, as well as personal perks such as parental leave, pension and sick pay allowances.
The hospital is dedicated to caring for individuals over the age of 18 with complex mental health illness across locked rehab and low secure wards. As a newly qualified nurse, you will be providing clinical and professional guidance to all members of healthcare staff including the newly qualified nurses and students.
The benefits of this Newly Qualified Nurse role include:
- Competitive salary with annual review
- £9,000 welcome bonus paid over your first year
- Thorough, tailored induction programme
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- Sick pay of 4 weeks full and 4 weeks half pay
- Company pension scheme
- CPD opportunities
- Support through Revalidation process
- Support for additional BSc/MSc studies in specialist area
As a Newly Qualified Nurse you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring that all clinical practice is evidence based and consistent with relevant guidelines and company policies
- Protecting vulnerable individuals from internal and external factors while acting as an advocate
- Reviewing risk factors and working in conjunction with the MDT to modify care plans where appropriate
- Providing clinical leadership through induction and supervision of staff
- Administering drugs and checking procedures in line with NMC guidelines
As a Newly Qualified Nurse you will have:
- An NMC qualification with current NMC registration
- RMN or RNLD qualification
- Experience in a similar setting
- Legal entitlement to work in the UK
- Enhanced DBS
For more information please email [... Click Apply...]