COMPANY: SCANTEC PERSONNEL LIMITED
JOB TYPE: Permanent
SALARY: £37000 per annum
Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer – Electrical Bias (4on4off, 4x12hr Days 4x12hr Nights) Salary up £37,000 - plus benefits Location – Deeside, Flint, Holywell, Connahs Quay, Chester, North Wales, North West
A Leading chilled food manufacturer who have unprecedented and continuing growth are looking to recruit an experienced Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer with an electrical biased background to work a Continental Shift Pattern
Multi skilled Maintenance Engineer responsibilities
- Maintain plant machinery at optimum levels with a minimum of downtime.
- Set-up machines/ resolve problems in production in these areas.
- Adjust machinery / suggest ideas of modifications.
- Support Manufacturing and other functions in all aspects of production
- Undertake routine maintenance of electrical and mechanical machinery and equipment in accordance with the planned maintenance schedule.
- Carry out fault finding to detect and repair electrical and mechanical faults on machinery and equipment.
- Timely reaction to plant breakdowns and speed of response in rectifying breakdown problems.
- Supervise external contractors and colleagues as required.
- Advise other maintenance personnel on any technical issues beyond their scope.
- Ensure all work is carried out in accordance with company safety rules and health and safety legislation.
You will be ONC/equivalent in an engineering qualification with an electrical biased knowledge and ideally have your 16th Edition / 17th Edition qualification and be used to working within a chilled FMCG/High paced manufacturing environment.
To Apply please contact Mike Cairns on 0151 666 8966
Scantec is the 2nd Largest Technical Agency in UK - Recruitment International Magazine 2016, and specialises in the Manufacturing, IT, Technical, Engineering and Scientific Sectors. Scantec provide highly qualified and experienced personnel in a compliant and professional manner on both a permanent and temporary assignment basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.