At InStaff, our success depends on you! That's why we set you up to succeed from day one. From our commitment to finding you the right-fit job, to our training and benefits programs, InStaff gives you the tools you need to build the future you want! We know that our clients' success, as well as our own, depends on treating our employees with respect and care. We call it “partnership with a purpose.” Join the InStaff team today!
Job Title: PRODUCTION WORKER
Job Type: Temp (long term)
Location: Pleasant Prairie, Wi
Days/Hours: Mon-Fri Plus Saturday 3rd Shift
Pay Range: $12.00 per hour plus .50 cent shift differential
General Job Duties:
• The food products we produce are made fresh and our production areas are a chilly 37 degrees. If you dress warm and can work in cold temperatures, you will be successful
• Accurately packing food product into shipping boxes and bags for delivery to customer
• Ensuring proper items are packaged and placed in the proper containers
• Packing items consistently for work period while remaining on feet most of the shift
• Handling items carefully as to avoid damage to product
• Consistently performing job functions taking into consideration safety, punctuality and deadlines
• Environment could consist of wet and cold temperatures - protective clothing could be required
• Team Members must be willing to work overtime and weekends as needed
• Be a minimum of 18 years of age
• Able to work a full-time schedule
• Have dependable transportation to and from job site if not taking our transportation
• Able to lift and move up to 50 lbs. periodically during shift when necessary
• Have a strong work ethic with reliability and dependability
• Be able to pass a drug screen
• Enjoy working with others and taking direction when needed
• Maintain a friendly and customer service oriented approach to co-workers and customers
• Able to follow and obey GMP rules: cannot wear jewelry including piercings, makeup, nails, eyelashes, nail polish, baggy clothing
• Weekly pay
• Direct Deposit or Pay Card (Mastercard)
• Longevity and holiday pay
• 401K plan
• Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance available for employee and family
Want the fastest response from us?
Upon arrival to the Instaff job post, please click the “Apply Online” button and apply directly to the job. You will be asked to establish a username and password, and upload your resume, as well as, complete our job application. This alerts our recruiters that you are interested in the job! Please ensure all your contact information is correct so that we may contact you right away! Submissions with inadequate contact information unfortunately cannot be considered. Submitted resumes and applications remain in our database for consideration for other current and future openings.
At InStaff we do more than just supply talent.
We recruit the best talent for your business.
We hire talented job seekers for positions that match their skills, experience and interests.
We motivate our people to perform by providing clear expectations and performance metrics.
We lead the pack. Developing solutions for our clients, helping candidates reach their goals, all while providing unrivaled service - with a smile.
Partnerships with a purpose.
80% of the staffing process is the same no matter who you work with. InStaff has mastered the 80%, so we "live in the 20%." We look for meaningful ways to partner with our clients. Light industrial staffing services and on-site staffing services are just part of what we do. Need a skilled worker to close a talent gap? Need someone to manage temporary call center staff? Do you need a complete on-site solution to manage your large contingent staff?
We'll work closely with you to create solutions to your workforce management problems, freeing you to focus on your business.
Staffing, Recruiting, Human Resources, Consulting
Industry: Staffing and Recruiting
Type: Public Company
3608 Preston Road Suite 205 Plano, TX 75093 United States
Company Size: 51-200 employees
Role: General Production Laborers 3rd shift
Location: Pleasant Prairie,
Apply for this job now.