SpringML is seeking an experienced Capture Manager responsible for leading the capture and bids/proposals functions within the organization. You will play a critical role in targeting new clients and new business. The Capture Manager will contribute to strategy development for searching out promising new business opportunities and clients and turning those opportunities into new business for the company. You will assist in identifying and qualifying new business and positioning SpringML as the contractor of choice for opportunities which align with our core capabilities and targeted growth within the Public Sector.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Full lifecycle capture management.
- Maintains customer intelligence.
- Develops strategies and responses to Request for Information (RFI) and Expressions of Interest (EOI).
- Responsible for the development, implementation, and management of the capture plan and associated strategy into the proposal end-product and corporate offering.
- Assists in proposal preparations including but not limited to bases of estimates, key personnel solicitations, and selection, technical and pricing input and reviews.
- Proposal management plan, Schedule, Outline with content and page allocation guidance, Writing assignments, Storyboard and Word writing templates, Compliance matrices, and Kick-off meeting materials.
- Leads development, collect, and review of clarifying questions to be submitted to the customer based on RFP requirements.
- Works with proposal developers to ensure that a top-notch proposal is submitted to the prospective client.
- Answers questions in the proposal and is involved in every phase.
- Holds meetings to ensure the work on the proposal is moving forward quickly enough to meet the deadline.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Trains newly hired sales personnel on the capture process and reporting expectations.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Proven experience in proposal management
- Prior experience in building RFP responses using AWS, Azure or Google Cloud is preferred
- Should have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be a good delegator and a good multi-tasker
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Information Management, Marketing, Management, Finance or a related field
- Experience as a sales representative or member of a capture team
Powered by JazzHR