Company: AJULIA EXECUTIVE SEARCH
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Packaging Line Mechanic – North Bergen, NJ
Line Mechanic mainly performs in large producing units and is responsible to optimize the production and also packing of goods by making sure the seamless performance of all equipment. Such people should have a solid understanding of all protection norms and following field benchmarks of working. Oversees Preventative Maintenance (PM) on all production and facility equipment.
Duties and Responsibilities –
- Making sure quick production as well as packing of items in a facility.
- Norden Tube filling lines experience or compatible equipment
- Looking over the equipment to identify the correct capability of the exact same.
- Carrying out routine replacement, product and upkeep tasks on the production machinery.
- Adequately dealing with patch as well as examining tools and additional hardware.
- Fulfilling all corporate procedures and also the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) while carrying out jobs
- Reporting damages and other defects to the supervising authority.
- Acquiring suggestions from the development division concerning the functioning of the machinery.
- Synchronizing repairs and maintenance procedures with the development division in a manner in which the development output and also packing is least affected.
- Assigning tasks and overseeing maintenance
- 1st shift- 7:00 AM – 4:00 PM
2nd shift- 3:45 PM – 1:30 AM
- Works with all departments to increase the capacity of the manufacturing group by enhancing the reliability of equipment.
- Requests, schedules, and oversees the activities of various contractors working throughout the facility.
- The following experience is necessary: packaging/equipment i.e. fillers, capers, labelers, cartoners, bundlers and batching
Education and Experience
- Hands on experience with facilities maintenance.
5+ years experience of combined mechanical, fluid power and electrical experience or education equivalent
Minimum Education - High School Diploma or Equivalent
- One-year certificate from college of technical school with a concentration in electronics or industrial mechanics, preferred
Full-time Direct Hire Position, $24-$28 per hour
Ajulia Executive Search is a search firm specializing in Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal and Pharmaceutical positions. This is a confidential search for one of our preferred clients. It is a contract to hire position that includes competitive compensation and full comprehensive benefit package.