COMPANY: ECRUIT SALES
JOB TYPE: Permanent, Full Time
SALARY: £27k - 30k per year
Marketing Account Manager - Salary £27,000 to £30,000 DOE - Thatcham, Berkshire
We are looking for a talented and capable Marketing Account Manager to join our growing agency based in the heart of West Berkshire. This role is suitable for a passionate digital marketer to provide timely, organised and professional support to our Client Services Team to help us deliver marketing plans and activities for a wide range of clients.
Working within the Client Services Team, this is a unique opportunity to be involved in all aspects of agency life. Whether you are running digital campaigns, automation, SEO, advertising, creative content or website updates for your client accounts, it will be your can-do attitude and enthusiasm to ensure our clients are kept happy and work is delivered on time and to a high standard.
The key responsibilities of a Marketing Account Manager include, but are not limited to:
- Managing and ensuring delivery of marketing activities for your clients
- Developing the marketing strategy for your clients in line with their objectives, co-ordinating marketing campaigns with sales activities to budget
- Achieving the creation and publication of marketing material in line with marketing plans
- Planning and implementing promotional campaigns
- Managing and improving lead generation campaigns, measuring results
- Monitoring and reporting on effectiveness of marketing communications
- Maintaining effective internal communications to ensure that all client activities are being met and delivered to scope
- Identifying opportunities to upsell and cross-sell to both new and existing clients
The benefits of being a Marketing Account Manager include:
- Competitive salary depending on experience
- Ongoing training and development, and a clear career path with opportunities to progress
- 23 days holiday + 'Take 5', a flexible working programme
- Company auto enrolment pension scheme + optional company health scheme
- Regular team days out and incentives, plus access to our employee benefits portal
The key skills and qualities of a Marketing Account Manager:
- Minimum 3 years working in a marketing role OR relevant degree/qualification and 2 years working in a marketing role; marketing agency experience/client-facing experience desirable
- Excellent communication skills (verbal, written and presentation) and confident writing copy
- Demonstrable working knowledge of strategy creation, digital marketing, and other digital marketing activities
- A fast learner and self-motivated team player who takes the initiative and rolls up their sleeves when necessary
- Great attention to detail, organised and able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Commercially aware and enthusiastic and interested about marketing and current trends, including SEO, PPC, social media, email marketing, website usability and measuring successes
If you are keen on joining this exciting, forward thinking company and taking the next step in your career, then please click the apply now button to find out more.
Role: Marketing Account Manager
Job Type: Permanent, Full Time
Location: Berkshire, Berkshire
Apply for this job now.