.NET Developer - Digital Agency
£30,000 - £50,000
You'll make-up part of the experienced .Net development team, with the responsibility of delivering high quality software solutions and the goal of building award-winning websites for a range of clients from different industries. Your role is key as you will be responsible for the development of the technical elements of their large projects. This includes implementation of CMS websites based in Sitecore and Umbraco (Training on these CMS platforms as well as other emerging tech provided)
What you'll do:
- Be involved in the full project lifecycle including Initial scoping, development, launch, and support.
- Build bespoke applications and custom REST API's.
- Produce a high standard/quality of code.
- Develop and maintain CMS based websites.
- Share your knowledge with other team members.
- Work closely and collaborate with other departments.
- Keep up to date with modern technology trends.
- Strong experience with Microsoft technologies is essential (ASP.NET MVC, C#)
- Understanding of Front-end Development.
- Experience with GIT
- Experience delivering projects on a deadline
Any experience of integration servers including Azure DevOps as well as Cloud experience is beneficial.
Why work here?
- Excellent central Glasgow location
- Modern office environment
- Flexible working hours
- 25 days holiday entitlement
- Private Healthcare
- Personal training budget
- Excellent career progression
This vacancy is being managed on behalf of the employer by Edgar Cowen who are acting as a Recruitment Agency.
Please note: If you have not had a response from your application within 7 days, please assume your application is not being progressed.