Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: £24,000 - £30,000 per annum, OTE
DO YOU HAVE FINANCE EXPERIENCE?
WOULD YOU LIKE A NEW ROLE THAT CAN OFFER PROGRESSION?
REED are working with an established company in the Newcastle area, looking for a Finance Administrator to join their growing Accountancy and Finance team.
- Daily bank account download, payment, and reconciliation process (approx. 700 bank accounts)
- Update and manage financial spreadsheets and databases
- Generate and process multimillion pound payment runs
- Assisting advisers with their regulatory returns to the FCA
- Dealing with colleagues and partners from around the business on a day-to-day basis
- Fact finding and responding to payment queries
- Providing support to the wider Finance Team
- Daily SLA targets
Requirements & Skills:
Organisation & Time management:
- In such a fast-growing business no two days are ever the same. You will need to be proactive, organised, and be able to prioritise and complete your tasks. Be willing and quick to learn, but also adaptable to change.
- Be able to find the problem and suggest a suitable solution using the skills and training provided but also your own initiative.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and exciting environment with ever changing priorities. Have the confidence to work on your own as well as part of a Team. Be confident to speak up and make suggested improvements or raise potential issues with current processes or procedures.
- Be able to gather, analyse and interpret relevant financial data, and spot discrepancies or queries. Attention to detail is key.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Always looking on ways to improve and enhance processes and devise solutions.
- Innovative, forward-thinking, flexible, and open-minded, be able to think outside of the box.
- Good customer service delivery skills
Salary: £24k base salary, with a bonus of up to £6000 per annum, OTE of £30k.
Working hours: Mon - Fri - 8:30am-5:30pm, Hybrid working
If you are interested in this position and feel you have the right experience, please apply now!