We are currently looking for a highly motivated professional individual to fill a full-time position as an Admin/Executive Assistant.
PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Effectively route incoming calls and take accurate phone messages
• Interact with customers in a personable and professional manner and be their first point of contact
• Create, manage, and monitor work orders to ensure timely and successful completion
• Provide clerical and administrative support to staff and executives
• Other administrative duties as requested by management
• Clerical duties - mail letters/packages, pick up mail, accept deliveries, order lunches, pick up parts, etc.
• Stock supplies and tidy office during the day (shared responsibility)
REQUIRED SKILLS & SPECIFICATIONS
• Professional, friendly, and customer service focused is a must
• You must be detail oriented, highly accurate in your work, and thorough
• Must have the ability to multi-task, plan, and prioritize independently in a deadline driven work environment
• Must have ability to fully adhere to ethical and legal requirements to maintain confidentiality of privileged, private, and sensitive information.
• Punctual, reliable, and trustworthy
• Strong computer skills required with experience working with the software including but not limited to Microsoft Excel, Outlook, and Word
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Team Player that is not afraid to lead or follow when necessary
• Must have prior experience working in or managing a fast paced office environment
Monday through Friday
8:30 am to 5:00 p.m.
DOE $14 - $20 Depending on Education & Experience
Role: Admin Assistant - Executive Assistant - Office Assistant
Location: San Diego,
Apply for this job now.