The Customer Service Representative will represent Seldat Distribution and act as an internal liaison responding to inquiries, processing orders, and handling customer complaints and questions in a prompt, courteous and effective manner
****(MUST have Warehouse/3PL Experience)****
- Interacts with customers by phone, email, or in person and receives orders or changes in service.
- Processes and inputs all customer orders and receipts through EDI or VT data entry
- Generates all related paperwork and necessary information required for customer work orders, checks all orders for special request, and posts inventory records
- Coordinates special, last minute shipping request with the warehouse, expediting orders as necessary
- Maintains a good working relationship with customers by responding to all inquiries and complaints concerning receipts, shipments, inventory counts, etc., in a courteous and efficient manner
- Insures all routing requirements for the client consignee and request for routing are submitted in time to meet the ship window deadline
- Reports customer feedback to management, including any signs of customer dissatisfaction
- Performs paperwork associated with orders including the maintenance of customer files
- Performs clerical work as required including answering phone calls, operating various office machines and computers, corresponding with customers and greeting customers and visitors in the office
- Maintains current and accurate procedure book which details the processing requirements for each account; prepares any report concerning customer services activities and performs other customer service and company related duties as necessary
- Notifies management of all requested changes from the customer regarding shipping, handling, or administrative characteristics. Perform other duties as assigned
Required Experience Qualifications
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Minimum 6 months related experience and/or training
- Prefer previous experience in logistics industry and transportation, with the ability to manage multiple accounts
- Experience with WMS preferred
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Strong data entry skills
- Intermediate level of Microsoft Office systems
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work within a team environment and foster a respectful workplace.
- Demonstrate ethical behavior in all business interactions.
Seldat Distribution, Inc. provides innovative, scalable solutions and services that help companies in every link of the global supply chain grow and prosper. Our mission is to empower businesses and consumers worldwide to find, buy, and sell anything -- without the limitations of borders and logistics challenges.
Headquartered in New Jersey, Seldat employs more than 2,200 professionals across North America, LATAM, EMEA, and APAC. To learn more, please visit #removed#
Role: Customer Service Representatives
Apply for this job now.