Newly Qualified Teachers seeking work within Hastings/ St Leonards/Bexhill/Rye
This is a great opportunity for an enthusiastic NQT that would welcome an exciting role in a forward thinking mainstream primary school in East Sussex.
- KS1 and KS2 - Located in Hastings
- Excellent NQT Induction programmeAs an NQT, you will be expected to take on either a KS1 or KS2 class depending on which year group you seek to settle in. You will be expected to liaise with SLT (Senior Leadership Team) regularly. During the NQT year, you will take instructions and guidance of a parallel teacher who will mentor you through the important year.There are many benefits working through Teaching Personnel including:
- The ideal candidate will be a hard-working NQT that has a track record of Good and beyond classroom practice. You will be expected to support and plan for small group tasks whilst making use and incorporating the latest technologies. You will be expected to make use of fresh resources to inspire pupils to gain the most from each and every lesson.
- Teaching Personnel are currently recruiting NQT's for mainstream Primary Schools within Hastings. Working in Hastings, you can expect to work in some of the most forward thinking schools in the UK.
- "Outstanding" and "Good" schools
- Excellent CPD opportunities
- Your own Personal consultant
- Competitive pay
- Start your journey with Teaching Personnel, APPLY NOW
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see teachingpersonnel.com/faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.
Role: NQT Primary Teachers Hastings
Apply for this job now.