Job Title: Part Time Senior Communications Executive (Fixed Term until December 2021)
Pay: £27,675 pro rata (£16, 605 actual)
Hours: 21 hours per week Fixed Term Contract until December 2021
You will be promoting the reputation of one of the world's largest professional organisations through effective and creative external communications, and keeping members and staff engaged in key activities through internal and member communications.
You will be confident in dealing with journalists and helping them with their enquiries, as well as supporting the Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI) Manager deliver exciting and stretching ED&I Strategy, supporting campaigns, the management of EDI meetings, co-ordinating evidence against the EDI Framework and other actions that moves this area forward.
The ideal candidate will also write and upload communications content and contribute towards speeches or presentations for senior clients.
- Devising proactive and reactive ways of raising the profile of the Company via the media.
- Support the D&I Manager deliver key activities to ensure the successful delivery of the D&I Strategy.
- Handle media enquiries quickly and professionally
- Create and pursue social media opportunities for promoting activities, public affairs work and events.
- Research, write and place editorials, features, letters, or briefings
- Set up photo calls, press events, briefings, media packs and attend as required
- Responsible for monitoring and evaluating media (traditional and social) coverage and engagement and compiling the scores for strategic KPI - Quality Coverage
Aptitude and Experience:
- Experience of media relations, EDI, communications or journalism
- Strong experience of social media, including a range of platforms
- A passion for equality, diversity and inclusion.
- A demonstrated track record of success
- Able to present information clearly, accurately and to a range of audiences
- Able to plan, prioritise and manage a heavy workload, with a flexible and positive approach to problem solving
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
If you are interested in applying for this role please send your cv to #removed# or call #removed#