Houston Heights Healthcare Centre is seeking an experienced Business Office Manger to join our team!
The ideal person for this role would have to have the ability to work independently and pay attention to detail, with an outgoing positive attitude and adaptability to change.
In this role you would oversee and audit the functions of the business office which includes Medicare, Medicaid, Private Pay and Managed Care billing. Other areas include Collections, Resident Trust Fund accounts, and Petty Cash. This would also involve processing company financial reports and other duties related to operation of the business office management.
Knowledge of Point Click Care and My Ability is a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal skills working with Residents, Family Member's, and Co-workers
- Strong computer skills including Excel, Microsoft Office, email retrieval, and Internet.
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must have minimum of 2 years experience in Skilled Nursing Facility Business Office Experience
- Requires Valid Texas Drivers License
- Minimum of 2 years experience in Medicare, Medicaid, Private Pay and Managed Pay Billing
Salary will be based upon Experience.
Job Type: Full-time
- and much more!