Company: PICTON WEST
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: £22,000 - £27,000 per annum
Picton West is currently working with a market leading property company and together we are recruiting for a Property Manager.
The role of the Property Manager is to:
* Manage their own portfolio of properties
* Build relationships with Tenants and Landlords
* Deal with maintenance issues
* Ensure your portfolio is legally compliant including gas safety certificates etc
* Work with the inspections and inventory clerk to book in check in, check out and mid term instructions
The ideal candidate will:
* Have a minimum of 1 years experience in Property Management
* Be team orientated
* Have great attention to detail
* Understand the full lettings and property management cycle ( The team covers, pre tenancy, renewals, property management and maintenance, legalities and end of Tenancy).
* ARLA Or MARLA qualification is desired but not essential
* Have great written and oral communication skills.
This would be perfect for a competent Property Manager looking for a new challenge with a reputable, successful multi branch independent company. It could also suit a Branch Lettings Manager looking to move into a Monday to Friday role.
The role is Monday to Friday only.
Salary is DOE but circa 25k.
The role is office based however occasional travel maybe needed.
Please only apply for this role if you have Property Management experience.
If you do not hear from us within 5 working days please assume you have been unsuccessful.