Detailed Job title: Data Engineer - data analytics, data warehouse, ETL, data pipelines, data modelling, SQL, Python, GCP, BigQuery
Location: Fully remote (anywhere in Europe)
Salary: Up to €85,000 per year dependent on experience
Are you looking for a new Senior Data Engineer position ?
Do you have proven experience building high performance, reliable data analytics ecosystems from scratch, coupled with experience designing and building highly scalable data pipelines using GCP tools such as BigQuery, Dataflow, Dataprep, Cloud Data Fusion, and similar?
Sentinel are working with a global, highly creative, and people focused organisation, looking for a Senior Data Engineer to join them on a fully remote basis from anywhere in Europe & lead in the end to end build of a new data analytics ecosystem.
Skills & Experience:
We are looking for someone that has a strong mix of the following skills and experience:
- Proven experience building a high performance, reliable data ecosystem from scratch, including data warehouse, integration, and ETL.
- Proven experience designing and building scalable data pipelines using GCP tools such as BigQuery, Dataflow, Dataprep, and Cloud Data Fusion.
- Strong GCP Data Engineering skills.
- Experienced designing and building dimensional data models to improve data quality, and accessibility.
- Experience designing and developing ETL pipelines and data processes.
- Advanced SQL skills.
- Background in software development and / or able to building high quality software (Python or Scala preferred).
- Excellent communication skills.
Your application with Sentinel:
Sentinel is an award-winning technology recruitment and consulting company with offices in the UK, Czech Republic, and Switzerland. We work with global brands, ambitious start-ups, and leading recruitment outsourcers, ensuring access to exceptional talent through permanent, contingent labour, and statement of work services.
Get in touch today for new opportunities, or guidance on sourcing strategies, salary and rate benchmarking.
We aspire to provide great service to all applicants. If we think you're right for the role, we'll be in touch as soon as possible. If not, we'll keep you updated with other opportunities in your field.